Re: FW: how many connections can i use????

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: FW: how many connections can i use????
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Edmundo Robles L.
> <erobles@sensacd.com.mx> wrote:
> >> Operative system: SCO OpenServer 5.0.7
> >
> > --> double egad (and a bit at odds with your sig...)
> >
> > jeje  :-) yes , this is because in my work   we use SCO but
> personally i  use ubuntu on my desktop pc and laptop.
>
> This would be one instance where you could quite possibly convince
> someone that moving to something other than SCO with an old version of
> pgsql would be a (very very) good idea.

FYI I have managed to get 8.3.3 compiled for SCO.
cm3=> select version();
                             version
 PostgreSQL 8.3.3 on i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.7, compiled by GCC 2.95.3
(1 row)

Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended
recipient,use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
pleaseadvise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses
containedin this email or any attachments.