Re: 8.3.3 Complie issue

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: 8.3.3 Complie issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Old Slackware?  If you really want to compile there, I think it should
> work by just removing the -Wl,--version-script param from the
> link line.

Thanks Alvaro,
Worked through them.
Regression tests show all is OK, save for the handling of "Infinity".
Don't think that will be a problem 'cause I never go there.

Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended
recipient,use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
pleaseadvise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses
containedin this email or any attachments.