Re: 8.3.3 Complie issue

От Harvey, Allan AC
Тема Re: 8.3.3 Complie issue
Дата
Re: 8.3.3 Complie issue  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> I think we've seen this before: do you have utf8_and_euc_jis_2004.c
> in that directory?  There seem to be some broken versions of tar out
> there that can't deal with extracting such a long file name from the
> distribution tarball.

Thanks Tom,
The "c" on the end was missing.
Fixed that, how about this

echo '{ global:' >exports.list
gawk '/^[^#]/ {printf "%s;\n",$1}' exports.txt >>exports.list
echo ' local: *; };' >>exports.list
gcc -O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline -fno-strict-aliasing  -fpic -shared -Wl,-soname,libpq.so.5
-Wl,--version-script=exports.list fe-auth.o fe-connect.o fe-exec.o fe-misc.o fe-print.o fe-lobj.o fe-protocol2.o
fe-protocol3.opqexpbuffer.o pqsignal.o fe-secure.o md5.o ip.o wchar.o encnames.o noblock.o pgstrcasecmp.o thread.o
strlcpy.o -L../../../src/port -lcrypt -Wl,-rpath,'/removeExt2/pgsql8.3/lib' -o libpq.so.5.1
/usr/i386-slackware-linux/bin/ld:exports.list:1: parse error in VERSION script
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libpq.so.5.1] Error 1

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended
recipient,use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error,
pleaseadvise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses
containedin this email or any attachments.