Re: How do I get off this mailing list

От David Stanaway
Тема Re: How do I get off this mailing list
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tuesday, January 15, 2002, at 03:24  PM, Andy Gussie wrote:

<excerpt>How do I get off this mailing list?

</excerpt>

You should have received an email like this when you subscribed:

<excerpt>From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org

Date: Tue Jul 03, 2001  10:31:54  AM Australia/Sydney

To: andy@vimassive.net

<fixed>Welcome to the pgsql-admin mailing list!

Your password at postgresql.org is

XYZpassword

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

send the following command in email to

majordomo@postgresql.org:

Note that this works even if your address changes; for that reason
(among

others) it is important that you have this message handy when it comes
time

for you to leave the the list.

(if you have trouble unsubscribing or have questions about the

list itself) send email to pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org.

to contact a human.

  Put the text of the welcome message here.

</fixed></excerpt>

Best Regards

David Stanaway

================================

Technology Manager

Australia's Premier Internet Broadcasters

Phone: +612 9357 1699

Fax: +612 9357 1169

Web: http://www.netventures.com.au

Support: support@netventures.com.au

The Inspire Foundation is proudly supported by Net Ventures through
the provision of streaming solutions for it's national centres.  The
Inspire Foundation is an Internet-based foundation that inspires young
people to help themselves, get involved and get online. Please visit
Inspire at http://www.inspire.org.au</fontfamily>

--
Best Regards
David Stanaway