Re: Deleting a rule?

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Deleting a rule?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-droprule.html

>     DELETE FROM pg_rules WHERE rulename='foo';
>
> doesn't seem to cut it...

In general, you don't probably want to be mucking around in the
system catalog (the pg_* tables) unless you know what you're doing.
Most of the things that need to be done have specific commands so you
don't have to work with the system tables directly.

You'll also probably find the SQL Command Reference page helpful.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/sql-commands.html

Hope this helps.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com