Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> On Oct 2, 2021, at 10:32 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 4:49 AM PG Bug reporting form
> <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> Although you can add --exclude-relation=*.pg_temp*.*, this behaviour differs
>> from the behaviour of pg_dump and friends, which skip such relations
>> silently.
>
> I agree -- this behavior is a bug.
>
> Can you propose a fix, Mark?

The attached patch includes a test case for this, which shows the problems against the current pg_amcheck.c, and a new
versionof pg_amcheck.c which fixes the bug.  Could you review it?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16040: PL/PGSQL RETURN QUERY statement never uses a parallel plan
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16040: PL/PGSQL RETURN QUERY statement never uses a parallel plan