Re: New from mssql. Help please

От Joe Erickson
Тема Re: New from mssql. Help please
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
In psql, you can do a \da to list aggregate functions, like max() and sum(), and \df to list functions.  This is
probablynot the best way to learn the functions though.  A good web site that lists functions is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/interactive/functions.html

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of hendro
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 3:50 AM
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: [NOVICE] New from mssql. Help please

Hi,
I'm new here.
My major problem is working with functions. (previously I use SQL
Server)
For instance, I haven't find a way to alter a function, or to view
function list.
(any keystroke like \d that will display functions ?)
Can anybody suggest a nice place to start? An URL perhaps?

BTW, \? returns nothing in psql. How come?

Thanks
Hendro