Strange error while executing query from front end:

От Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD)
Тема Strange error while executing query from front end:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I am getting following strange errors while executing queries.

1)
ERROR:  xlog flush request 0/108EA5F8 is not satisfied --- flushed only
to 0/1813C60
CONTEXT:  writing block 2 of relation 17142/16653
WARNING:  could not write block 2 of 17142/16653
DETAIL:  Multiple failures --- write error may be permanent.
ERROR:  xlog flush request 0/108EA5F8 is not satisfied --- flushed only
to 0/1813C60
CONTEXT:  writing block 2 of relation 17142/16653
WARNING:  could not write block 2 of 17142/16653
DETAIL:  Multiple failures --- write error may be permanent.
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection
LOG:  unexpected EOF on client connection

2)I am getting messages saying that

WARNING:  relation page <number> is uninitialized  in <tablename>

I am getting this WARNING multiple times...

Could u please help me regarding these issues,

Thanking You in advance,
Prasanna.

Сообщение: Re: Strange error while executing query from front end:
Сообщение: Re: Strange error while executing query from front end: