Re: Strange error while executing query from front end:

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Strange error while executing query from front end:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:27:30AM +0530, Mavinakuli, Prasanna (STSD) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting following strange errors while executing queries.
>
> 1)
> ERROR:  xlog flush request 0/108EA5F8 is not satisfied --- flushed only
> to 0/1813C60

If I had to guess, I'd say you're having a hard disk failure of some
kind.  In particular, this tells you that a flush of the write ahead
log isn't completing.  That's a Bad Thing.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie