Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

Oh, sorry - must have missed those messages. Perhaps my spam filters got
a little overenthusiastic.

> Moreover, in spite of any possible updates, the Debian HOWTO
> is still in
> fact outdated.  The actual Debian packages contain the
> corresponding up
> to date information, so nothing is actually lost.

OK, let's remove it then.

> > Also, they should be manually removed from installer/psqlodbc.wxs
> > which doesn't yet dynamically build the list of docs.
>
> OK, I will do that once we have settled this.

Thanks.

Regards, Dave.

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.