Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Dave Page wrote:
> > Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.
>
> Err, Oliver periodically updates the Debian howto and did so most
> recently on 11 August 2005.

Well, I asked about the removal a month ago and got no objections.

Moreover, in spite of any possible updates, the Debian HOWTO is still in
fact outdated.  The actual Debian packages contain the corresponding up
to date information, so nothing is actually lost.

> Also, they should be manually removed from installer/psqlodbc.wxs
> which doesn't yet dynamically build the list of docs.

OK, I will do that once we have settled this.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.
Сообщение: Re: psqlodbc - psqlodbc: Remove wildly outdated Debian and Red Hat HOWTOs.