Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!

От Dave Page
Тема Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello pgAdmin Translators,

We expect to release pgAdmin 1.4.0 within the week, so I thought I'd
just send a quick reminder for those of you wishing to have your
translation included with the release. We will include only translations
which are at 80% or higher, as listed on
http://www.pgadmin.org/translation.php.

Please make sure that all updates are mailed directly to me (the lists
may reject them because of their size) by the end of Thursday at the
latest. Please include both the .mo and .po files.

Regards, Dave.