Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pg_config --pgxs on Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yes you can, windows remembers a current directory for each drive so:

D:\>c:

C:\>cd d:\music

C:\>d:

D:\Music>

That's not really the issue though - it was pointed out that pg_config
always includes the drive unlike my previous example so I was just
pointing out that it doesn't always work with the drive either.

Regards, Dave.