Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It's not pretty, but then how many other names might we change these
days because they don't fit in with current thinking?

>  Also they
> don't need to modify
> scripts, can't they just write thier own pg_cacnel_backend to
> return int
> based on the boolean version?

No, because you can't overload based purely on return type. I suppose
they could write it to take an int8 pid or something, but that's a hack.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?
Сообщение: Re: Vote needed: revert beta2 changes or not?