Re: Autovacuum to-do list

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Autovacuum to-do list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Yes - Win32 has Performance Counters which are an extensible set of
monitored objects, and a rich API to access them - see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/perfmon
/base/performance_monitoring.asp for details. The perfmon program (Start
-> Run -> perfmon -> OK) gives a GUI interface to play with in which you
can monitor any installed counter.

Regards, Dave.