Re: Remote administration functionality

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Remote administration functionality
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Don't tell me, tell all the users that log bugs when their changes get
lost because they didn't read that bit of the manual for whatever
version this might or might not end up in :-).

People are used to editting the file and hupping the server, and I would
guess few of us existing users re-read the pg_hba.conf manual pages when
setting up our shiny new version.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Remote administration functionality
Сообщение: Re: Remote administration functionality