Re: Remote administration functionality

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Remote administration functionality
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Because the admin doesn't edit pg_shadow using vi or some other editor,
and then possibly forget to tell the postmaster to reload it before
someone else writes a new copy via the server.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Remote administration functionality
Сообщение: Re: Remote administration functionality