Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Why the heck didn't that cross my mind? Yes, I think that would be
preferable.

On the master webserver we are currently running PostgreSQL 7.4.6, and
php looks like:

> php -v
PHP 4.3.9 (cli) (built: Nov  4 2004 02:06:15)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies
    with Turck MMCache v2.4.6, Copyright (c) 2002-2003 TurckSoft, St.
Petersburg, by Dmitry Stogov
> php -m
[PHP Modules]
bz2
ctype
exif
ftp
gd
gettext
iconv
mbstring
mcal
mcrypt
mhash
overload
pcre
pgsql
posix
pspell
session
sockets
standard
tokenizer
Turck MMCache
xml
xmlrpc
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Turck MMCache

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
От: "Gevik Babakhani"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.