Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www

That would be me, Magnus Hagander and Marc Fournier as a general rule.

> If possible, could you please provide some information about
> who is who? (I
> read the "who is who" on the main site but I am a bit lost
> regarding the pg
> organizational tree)

It's all a bit ad-hoc really. The 'webmasters' are basically myself and
Robert Treat, whilst the main sysadmins are myself, Magnus and Marc.
There are also various other (invaluable) people who help out on
particular projects (eg. John Hansen hosts and runs
search.postgresql.org), or in general (such as Devrim Gunduz who helps
out on various projects).

> Sorry to ask so many questions. I only am exploring the path I walk
> regarding this.

No problem.

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.