Re: pgAdmin crashes when adding NOT NULL (among other times)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin crashes when adding NOT NULL (among other times)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hi,

I cannot reproduce either of these problems using the 1.3 snapshot I
built this morning. Can you give it a try please, and if the problems
persist, provide minimal debug logs (see the logging option under File
-> Options) showing each issue being recreated.

http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/win32/pgadmin3-20050526-Win32.zip

Regards, Dave.