pgAdmin crashes when adding NOT NULL (among other times)

От Beverly T. Block
Тема pgAdmin crashes when adding NOT NULL (among other times)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm setting up the schema for a new db using pgAdmin.  I have a varchar
column which I decided should be NOT NULL.  When I try to set that
property, pgAdmin crashes when I click on OK for the Table window (it
exits from the change window without incident).  There is not yet any data
in the table.

It also crashes if I click on something for which I don't have privileges,
or if I mistype my password.

I'm running V1.3.0 on Windows.

Thanks,
Beverly