Re: request for cleaning before things move too fast...

От Dave Page
Тема Re: request for cleaning before things move too fast...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Thanks - I'll apply them later (I'm currently battling with Subversion, SWIG and Python :-( )

> Note
> that, even
> if I "meet" a bus, I bet the files are mirrored all around
> the world in
> the Debian archive mirrors. All you risk to loose is me in
> this story :)

Hmm, I think I'd rather lose the files if there's a choice between you and them. Replacement Raph's are not easy to
comeby this side of the tunnel...

:-)

Regards, Dave.