request for cleaning before things move too fast...

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема request for cleaning before things move too fast...
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi friends,

It seems I have not been able to give much time to the project although
I tried to convince myself I have free time.... I definitely don't have
free time and this until 30 May.

As far as I see, things are moving a lot (MacOSX port, cvs updates and
whatever I missed during these last months...).

Here are two requests for cleaning (not really important ones):
1) BUGS.txt although named .txt is an HTML file (yes, html is text
but...) and Peter Eisentraut suggested (AFAIR it was when I released my
latest pgadmin3 1.2.0 package for Debian) that I try to get this
corrected until the next release. So, could we rename this file to
BUGS.html or convert it to full text ?

2) would it be possible to exclude pkg/debian directory from being
included in next stable release ? The files in it are totally out of
sync and I generally never get time to sync them before release.

That's all for the moment and sorry to be back with such small things...
 I promise I will be back with more interesting things next time ;)

Please, also note that there is a new bug opened concerning an issue
with fonts and pgAdmin III at debian.org. I was not able to track it
down until now. If someone wants to take a look at it, that may help.

Regards,
Raphaël