Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Template1 is locked when pgAdminIII is open
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=20

pgAdmin uses template1 by default as it is the only accessible database
that we can be sure will exist. There are 2 solutions to your problem:

1) Change your pgAdmin connection to use a different default database.

2) Select a different database to use as the template when creating a
new one.

Regards, Dave.