Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Yeah, just trying to confirm where the problem was exactly.

> I can now ping, traceroute, connect to port 80 with telnet
> and, yes, view
> the page in my webbrowser. I am still at home (after a night
> of sleep) and
> have not changed anything here, by the way. So it seems that
> ecn could be
> the problem.

Based on Alexey's report, it wasn't ecn. My bet is on the firewall's
rfc1918 blocking which for some unknown reason not only blocked private
class addresses, but any /8 block listed by IANA as reserved.
Unfortunately, the list was out of date :-( Anyway, I've disabled that
feature altogether now just to be on the safe side.

Out of interest, what is your IP (or just the network if you prefer)?

> Is there any reason why you would not want to disable the feature?

Not for me.

Thanks for testing.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: