Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me

От Michael Paesold
Тема Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:
> Can you ping and traceroute to demon-gw.vale-housing.co.uk? That's
> the upstream router...

Yes, I was able to ping that all the time. It was the last hop I could see
in a traceroute to wwwmaster.

> It's clearly not a global problem, but I'm concerned that 2 ppl
> have reported something similar. I did just have a thought though -
> we had a problem on a similar box some time ago routing through
> broken ecn (explicit congestion notification) enabled routers.
> The fix in that case was to disable ecn on the server. I've just
> done this on wwwmaster - could you try it again in case that was
> it please?
>
> Regards, Dave.

I can now ping, traceroute, connect to port 80 with telnet and, yes, view
the page in my webbrowser. I am still at home (after a night of sleep) and
have not changed anything here, by the way. So it seems that ecn could be
the problem.

Is there any reason why you would not want to disable the feature?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me