Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me
Дата
Re: Fwd: [pgsql-advocacy] Website: links to wwwmaster.postgresql.org don't work for me  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www

Can you ping and traceroute to demon-gw.vale-housing.co.uk? That's the
upstream router...

> Thank you very much for your response. I just wanted to be
> sure it's a local
> problem. I will come back to the list when I found the
> problem and/or it's
> solution.

It's clearly not a global problem, but I'm concerned that 2 ppl have
reported something similar. I did just have a thought though - we had a
problem on a similar box some time ago routing through broken ecn
(explicit congestion notification) enabled routers. The fix in that case
was to disable ecn on the server. I've just done this on wwwmaster -
could you try it again in case that was it please?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: