Re: Building Press Pages for Web site

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Building Press Pages for Web site
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Are they in the correct format for the site, or currently raw text or
HTML?

> Can I hear from someone that they'll go on the website on
> Tuesday  morning,
> US time?    I'd like to have the translators look at them for
> last-minute
> fixes before release.

I'll put them up (assuming they don't need masses of reformatting), but
I'll want to do it asap rather than Tuesday (I can fix any minor errors
found between then and Tues, and leave them hidden until then). I have a
few other things to do as well so want to get a bit of flexibility!

Regards, Dave.