Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Yes - I try to review the list of news items regularly. My general
policy is to remove anything older than a month, however PostgreSQL
releases and closely related project releases (read, pgAdmin,
phpPgAdmin, psqlODBC, Slony etc.) may get a little longer (particularly
PostgreSQL releases of which there is almost always one there).

Regards,Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems