Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 12:58, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > for example, one thing we can
> > accomplish with the current setup is that we can keep a note about the
> > most recent version of postgresql around, even months after a release,
> > right on the main page for folks who need that information.  With only 3
> > entries we're not going to be able to do that.  Another thing we can do
> > now is that we can let content sit for a while even when more content
> > comes out... for example we can leave up news about pgadmin releases for
> > a good month no matter how many stories come and go...
>
> If we have this ability, we've certainly never used it.

?? Certainly we do. Look at the main page right now, the pgadminIII
release is still listed on the front page, even though its the 4th item
on the list. There is also an announcement about the 7.x series as well
as the beta release.

Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems