Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www

I was thinking we could replace it with 'Coming soon, PostgreSQL 8.0'.

> > - No privacy policy, yet links to one
>
> We should drop this.   Since when do we have a Privacy Policy?

We don't. Perhaps we should though? Or we can drop it - I don't care
much either way.

> > - View this page in... links for unused languages
> > - Doc page - Says under review??
> > - About page is empty
>
> I'll fill in the Press Faq, and possibly the general About as
> well (one
> paragraph, yes?)  Will probably need someone to mark it up
> for me, though.

OK, I'm sure one of us could cope with that.

> > - Hosting solutions - TODO (lift from Techdocs?)
>
> Yes, do.  Can fix it later.  Also, we should lift the
> consultants list as
> well. Do we have a place for them?

Not yet (I don't think).

> > - Press enquiries on Contact page - TODO
>
> Are we thinking about a webform here, or the international
> list of regional
> contacts?  I'll have the latter ready in a few days.

Contacts would seem good to me.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Сообщение: Re: New site - final(?) list of problems