Re: New site - final(?) list of problems

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: New site - final(?) list of problems
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> - PostgreSQL 8.0 is not out yet but is featured on the front page

Hmmm.  Can we hide this?

> - No privacy policy, yet links to one

We should drop this.   Since when do we have a Privacy Policy?

> - View this page in... links for unused languages
> - Doc page - Says under review??
> - About page is empty

I'll fill in the Press Faq, and possibly the general About as well (one
paragraph, yes?)  Will probably need someone to mark it up for me, though.

> - Hosting solutions - TODO (lift from Techdocs?)

Yes, do.  Can fix it later.  Also, we should lift the consultants list as
well. Do we have a place for them?

> - Press enquiries on Contact page - TODO

Are we thinking about a webform here, or the international list of regional
contacts?  I'll have the latter ready in a few days.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: