Re: New site - minor problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Re: New site - minor problem  ("Gavin M. Roy" <gmr@ehpg.net>)
Список pgsql-www

No, that's the point. All the mirrors would be selected on the master
server, giving a single point of failure. I'm far from convinced that
it's worth it. The *only* benefit to users is that the flags for their
country would be shown seperately on the mirror selection pages, saving
them may 2 seconds to spot their flag in the main grid.

Regards, Dave.