Re: New site - minor problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www

The problem is that we go to great lengths to mirror the site and
minimise the points of failure, and then add code in that forces all
selection of those mirrors downloads of our software through 1 database
dependent script that provides very little benefit to the end user.

My earlier concern was that it would have too great of an effect on our
leased line, but having looked at the server logs and done a little
math, I realise now I was worrying about nothing.

Regards, Dave.