Re: New site - minor problem

От Dave Page
Тема Re: New site - minor problem
Дата
Список pgsql-www

OK, some questions:

1) What backups do you run?
2) Will we (ie. myself, Marc and Robert) have root access?
3) I take it a PostgreSQL installation is no problem?
4) Where do I get back the hours I just spent setting up this server?
:-)

I would also add that I'm not committing to anything at this point, just
asking the questions. I've also spent too long setting this all up over
here to be overly enthusiastic to do it all again for the sake of one
very minor feature. The resources I have are certainly more than enough
without it, and most likely wouldn't cause problems even with it
enabled. Like I said, I'm just being cautious.

Personally, I would prefer for you to host something larger, such as
pgFoundry - but we'd need to convince Marc about that one!

Regards, Dave