Re: BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=20

That's what we're trying to avoid though (using VC++ to compile). The
problem is the fact that mingw doesn't create VC++ compatible libraries,
so libecpg.lib cannot be used. All we need do though is create a VC++
import lib for libecpg.dll, and VC users should be fine. Unless they
want to static link of course.

I think we should continue to try to deprecate the VC/BCC builds, not
add to them - look at the trouble they've caused during this cycle for
example.

Regards, Dave.