BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package

От PostgreSQL Bugs List
Тема BUG #1319: Windows LIB file libecpg.lib not in build or package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      1319
Logged by:          Tom O'Connell

Email address:      toconnell@bphnx.com

PostgreSQL version: 8.0 Beta

Operating system:   Windows 2000 Professional

Details:

The PostgreSQl version 8 BETA 4 package does not contain a libecpg.lib file.
 The build does not contain a Windows DEF file for libecpg.

I was able to create the DEF file and LIB file for libecpg.  I have run a
few tests and the interface is working.

A lib file is shipped in ..\lib\ms for the libpq interface.