Re: ODBC Driver stability

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ODBC Driver stability
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Err, probably not (unless I'm the wrong Dave). Is your database encoded
as SQL_ASCII? I know very little about encodings, but iirc non-ASCII
characters are not guaranteed to work correctly although they appear to
in some front end interfaces. I believe you need to use one of the latin
encodings or unicode to resolve this.

Regards, Dave.