Re: InitDB Failure on install

От Dave Page
Тема Re: InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Re: InitDB Failure on install
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

OK, thanks. I committed a patch for this last night BTW. One thing that
struck me this morning though - the patch checks that %SESSIONNAME% ==
"Console" (as oppsed to something like ICA-tcp#45 as you might see on a
Citrix session); does the word "Console" get localised on non-English
versions of Windows? Can someone check this for me please?

Regards, Dave