InitDB Failure on install

От Mario Ivankovits
Тема InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Re: InitDB Failure on install
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> FATAL:  could not create shared memory segment: No error
> DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
> child process was terminated by signal 1
> initdb: failed
> initdb: removing cont

I have had the same problem if i tried to install postgresql within an terminal-session on your windows 2000
terminal-server.

Today (after a reboot) i tried it again from the console terminal, and guess what, it worked !!

Now i cant recheck, but maybe this failure happens only if you are connected through an terminal-session with your
server!?!?

Ciao,
Mario