RES: InitDB Failure on install

От Rodrigo Moreno
Тема RES: InitDB Failure on install
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Yep,

I detect this too. The problem happens in terminal services session.

Regards
Rodrigo

-----Mensagem original-----
De: pgsql-hackers-win32-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-hackers-win32-owner@postgresql.org]Em nome de Mario
Ivankovits
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2004 14:51
Para: pgsql-hackers-win32@postgresql.org
Assunto: [pgsql-hackers-win32] InitDB Failure on install

> FATAL:  could not create shared memory segment: No error
> DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
> child process was terminated by signal 1
> initdb: failed
> initdb: removing cont

I have had the same problem if i tried to install postgresql within an
terminal-session on your windows 2000 terminal-server.

Today (after a reboot) i tried it again from the console terminal, and guess
what, it worked !!

Now i cant recheck, but maybe this failure happens only if you are connected
through an terminal-session with your server !?!?

Ciao,
Mario