Re: datpath does not exist

От Dave Page
Тема Re: datpath does not exist
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Jamie,

You need to be running a very recent pgAdmin with PostgreSQL 8.0. You can download the latest beta from
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3/beta.Be aware though - there is a known bug in the SQL generation code in that
release- it will be fixed in the next beta which shouldn't be far away.

Regards, Dave.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgadmin-support-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Jamie Bohr
Sent: Sun 9/12/2004 4:55 AM
To: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgadmin-support] datpath does not  exist
Hello All,

I am very new to PostgreSQL and am tring to get PostgreSQL and pgadmin3 to work together.  I have a RH 9 system with a
PostgreSQL8.0 beta (compliled from source) and pgadmin3 1.0.2 from an RPM.  I am able to connect to PostgreSQL with
pgadmin3but when I select on databases I get this:

ERROR:  column "datpath" does not exist

I have looked all over the Internet but all the references said I needed to run pgadmin3 which I am.  I even deleted
thedatabases I had, after making copies, and did an initdb.  Still no good.  What am I missing? I need this working for
aDB programming cource I am in.

Any help would be grealy appreciated.

- Jamie

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command   (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to
majordomo@postgresql.org)