Re: datpath does not exist

От uxrules@netscape.net (Jamie Bohr)
Тема Re: datpath does not exist
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you for your responce.  I downloaded it and tried compiling it.  First it said I needed wx-config so I downloaed
andcompiled it, then it said I needed to install a stc package.  Does someone have an RPM that will work with RH9?  Or
havea yum repository I can point to?

- Jamie

"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi Jamie,
>
>You need to be running a very recent pgAdmin with PostgreSQL 8.0. You can download the latest beta from
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/pgadmin3/beta.Be aware though - there is a known bug in the SQL generation code in that
release- it will be fixed in the next beta which shouldn't be far away.

>Regards, Dave.

PostgreSQL8.0 beta (compliled from source) and pgadmin3 1.0.2 from an RPM.  I am able to connect to PostgreSQL with
pgadmin3but when I select on databases I get this:

>ERROR:  column "datpath" does not exist
>
>I have looked all over the Internet but all the references said I needed to run pgadmin3 which I am.  I even deleted
thedatabases I had, after making copies, and did an initdb.  Still no good.  What am I missing? I need this working for
aDB programming cource I am in.