Re: pgAgent Job never starts

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAgent Job never starts
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

From: Vincent CORDIER - LOGIXEN [mailto:v.cordier@logixen.com]
Sent: 20 September 2006 12:59
To: Dave Page
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAgent Job never starts

Ok I understand but I don't know that I have to do yet... :-(

My  %APPDATA%\postgresql\pgpass.conf  file is ok

No it isn't otherwise you almost certainly wouldn't get the error... unless the connection string you installed pgAgent with is incorrect.

If you email the pgpass.conf file across (with the actual passwords replaced with XXX or something, and include the pgAgent command line I'll check it.

Regards Dave