Re: Crashes in Query Window - PgAdmin 1.6 Beta SVN Head

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: Crashes in Query Window - PgAdmin 1.6 Beta SVN Head
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

The dataset is some 1000 rows; usually while developing I limit to 10. I did it again: developed a query, and just as I was finishing - crash. (this time without "as checksum")

Wil do it again, with "as checksum" ... and it works.

I keep on trying to make it reproducible, with a limit amount of data.

Harald

Hmm, I can't see how those changes would break things. How big is your dataset btw? I tried my own version of your query on a few hundred rows of data and it worked fine after 50 or more refreshes.

/D

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare