Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Don't worry about it - I managed to reproduce it and am looking at it.
It'll probably only get fixed for 1.6.0 though (I very much doubt there
will be a 1.4.4 anyway).

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 1.4.3 bug with delete button in win32