Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be distributed separately

От Dave Page
Тема Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be distributed separately
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Not entirely sure. Maybe we need a ./configure switch to build just pgAgent (or any other /xtra/ part)?

I'll ask some of the guys here what they think.

/D

Сообщение: Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of
Сообщение: Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of