Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: debian package splitting: pgagent should be
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Ok, it would help Florian to disable the build...
./configure --disable-pgagent.

Concerning my particular case it's not that important. The debian
packaging system is able to generate multiple "binary packages" from one
"source package". It's just a question of packaging.

> I'll ask some of the guys here what they think.

Ok, let us know and a big hello to everybody around ;)

Cheers,
Raph