Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

The driver implements all versions of the wire protocol itself, but if
libpq is available at runtime (it will dynamically load it on platforms
that support it) it can use it for connection setup so features like SSL
can be provided easily. I'm still not overly familiar with how it works
yet, but I'm sure Hiroshi (CC'd) can provide further details if you need
them.

Regards, Dave.