Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Debian package for freeradius_postgresql module
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I was having similar thoughts but restrained from airing them for fear
of starting a flamewar. I do find it somewhat ironic that some people
seem to be being forced into using GNU software to resolve these issues
that almost scream 'vendor lockin' and similar phrases normally aimed at
Microsoft et al. by GNU/FSF proponents!

Regards, Dave